What Sets Dryshield Apart?
- DryShield has been engineered to be fully autoclavable, and therefore affordable
- Installation is simple, attaching directly to the HVE – no special equipment required
- The DryShield mouthpiece is made from soft and flexible silicone that contours to the patient’s mouth
- Each mouthpiece size features a matching interchangeable bite block, giving the patient a firm place to rest while offering the dentist a wide range of options to suit most anatomy
- Hands-free, continuous suction allows patients to be comfortable and assistants to multi-task
- The multiple holes and passageways in the mouthpiece assist with removal of water and saliva from the oral cavity
- The DryShield system is portable between operatories and offices