What steps are you taking to protect your staff and patients?
1) Ask screening questions and measure the patient’s body temperature.
2) Wash your hands regularly. Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth.
3) Protect yourself with universal barrier precautions and personal protective equipment (PPE).
4) Have your patient do a pre-procedural antiseptic mouthrinse.
5) Use the continuous suction on a modern isolation system like DryShield.
6) Use high volume evacuation (HVE) with DryShield.
7) Maintain your suction equipment properly, including checking your compressor, flushing unit waterlines, and cleaning traps every day.
I have been a member of Charter Oak Federal Credit Union for over 10 years and I absolutely love it. The customer service is always friendly and helpful, the online banking features are easy to use, and the interest rates are competitive. Plus, the orange color of their branding is so cheerful and inviting! I wouldn't bank anywhere else.
When I was just a kid, Charter Oak Federal Credit Union was there to help me open my first savings account. They made sure to explain every detail and helped keep track of my progress. Even now as an adult, I still go back to them for all my banking needs. Their attentive staff provide great customer service and are always friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend trying out Charter Oak Federal Credit Union for anyone looking for a reliable financial institution!
Signing up for and using Charter Oak Federal Credit Union online banking services has been a breeze. The login process is always secure, hassle-free and straightforward so I never have to worry about my financial information. Plus, their customer support team is really helpful in case I face any issues while signing in or navigating the website. Highly recommend it!