What steps are you taking to protect your staff and patients?
1) Ask screening questions and measure the patient’s body temperature.
2) Wash your hands regularly. Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth.
3) Protect yourself with universal barrier precautions and personal protective equipment (PPE).
4) Have your patient do a pre-procedural antiseptic mouthrinse.
5) Use the continuous suction on a modern isolation system like DryShield.
6) Use high volume evacuation (HVE) with DryShield.
7) Maintain your suction equipment properly, including checking your compressor, flushing unit waterlines, and cleaning traps every day.